Teachers and camp-organizers have a veritable host of possibilities to choose from – some examples would be:
– ‘Physics of Flight’
– ‘Raptor biology’ (ie; the place of raptors in Nature, what they eat – and why)
– ‘Are Raptors Related to Dinosaurs?’
– ‘Why So Many Kinds of Feathers?’
…and many more
If you’d like to schedule programming for your organization, please contact us for curriculum-planning and fee-schedules.
- Every effort is made to ensure the interactions between “Team Feathers” and our guests are safe. This said, birds-of-prey are not pets, and thus must be approached with respect.
- The minimum age for participation in our course offerings is 12 years, with parent accompaniment to age 14.
- “Team Feathers” visit their friend, Dr. Chris Collis DVM, for twice-yearly physical assessments, and are certified healthy and disease-free. This is incredibly important to us as our feathered-companions are involved in work which routinely puts them up-close-and-personal with professional performers and the public.
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to attendance. As we limit the number of participants in our programs to enable the best possible ratio of student-to-mentor interaction, we often have wait lists of individuals hoping to join us last-minute. In consideration of others, we ask for your understanding and respect for this requirement. A non-refundable admin-fee of $50 will be levied for cancellations.